Wednesday, December 10, 2008

i-movie projects


I really enjoyed working in our groups to read a book and then make a movie about the book. It taught me how to really include everyone in group work. I also learned more about how to use a video camera and also how to transfer things on to the computer. I felt like this was the most interesting topic for us to work on on our own. I really enjoyed having the freedom to really take this project to whatever level we wanted to. We had a lot of freedom to make this movie our own. It helped me work with others and develop my own thoughts and ideas about the book. Our book was The Freedom Writers Diary. I enjoyed having the opportunity to read a book that interested me. Overall I felt like this project helped me develop skills that will be helpful later on in my career. Check out our Freedom Writers movie!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I also enjoyed the i-movie project. Maybe it was just because we had such and awesome group, but I also thought the project was both educational and fun!

Amy said...

I loved working on the i-movie, too! We had so much fun on that project - and I'm definitely glad we were able to work on uploading videos together! Definitely an experience...